IPR INFRINGEMENT POLICY
Voonik Technologies Private Limited (“Voonik”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates intellectual property rights of others. Voonik does not, at any time, encourage or support, whether directly or indirectly, any infringement of trademarks or copyrights or any other intellectual property right. Voonik is committed to removing infringing products from the website. Voonik’s user agreement requires that information posted on the site be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Voonik provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted on its website. Voonik supports and assures to provide its co-operation in protecting third party intellectual property rights in case of any alleged infringement of such rights. This policy ensures Voonik’s commitment towards keeping its website free of all such listings which infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
To achieve the objective stated above, Voonik has put in place the following process to enable the owners of intellectual property to report their concerns in the event any of their rights are infringed.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, you may report to Voonik by writing an email to [email protected], with the following details:
- Complete details of the owner of the intellectual property (including of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property), including address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the intellectual property which has been infringed, including images or trademark certificates as attachments;
- Description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;Product ID / website links of infringing products (in case of copyright infringement)
- (Note: Voonik is unable to process requests which do not specify exact product IDs or URLs. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time)
- The contact details, including address, telephone number and email address which we will provide to third party sellers to enable them to contact you to resolve any issues regarding your notification to us;
- A statement/undertaking that you have a good faith belief that the material complained of above violates the intellectual property rights owned by the intellectual property owner, nor is such use otherwise permissible under law;
- A statement representing that the information provided by you is true and correct and that you are the intellectual property owner or authorised to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner for the rights described above; and
- Any other information which, according to you, is relevant for this purpose.
Upon receipt of the information on infringement, Voonik may take certain actions, including removing information or material from the website. All actions undertaken by Voonik are taken without any admission of any liability or wrong doing and without prejudice to any rights, remedies or defenses, all of which are expressly reserved.
By submitting the infringement information, you grant to Voonik, the right to forward the information to the parties involved in the provision of the allegedly infringing content and take all other actions which Voonik deems necessary in connection therewith.
Voonik’s obligation/liability is limited only to the removal of the materials from its website which are alleged to be infringing any intellectual property rights upon receiving of the information in accordance with the procedures mentioned in this policy. Voonik shall not be held liable for any infringement/alleged infringement. In addition to the foregoing, Voonik shall not be liable to take any action if any information of infringement is not sent following this policy and/or does not contain the necessary details listed here in above.
POLICY ON REPORTING OF INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Voonik Technologies Private Limited (“Voonik”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates intellectual property rights of others. Voonik does not, at any time, encourage or support, whether directly or indirectly, any infringement of trademarks or copyrights or any other intellectual property right. Voonik is committed to removing infringing products from the website. Voonik’s user agreement requires that information posted on the site be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Voonik hereby informs the users of our platform not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that :
- Belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation