exclusive woven banarasi silk saree
Rs. 3833 (70% OFF )
Enter pincode for accurate delivery details.
15 Days easy returns
100% Authentic Brands and Products
- Color CombinationThree Colors
- PatternEthnic print
- Primary ColorBurgundy (Crail)
- Secondary ColorBeige (Gold Sand)
- Tertiary ColorGreen (Hippie Green)
- Transparencynon see through
A Banarasi saree is a saree made in Varanasi, a city which is also called Benares or Banaras. The saris are among the finest sarees in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery. The sarees are made of finely woven silk and are decorated with intricate design, and, because of these engravings, are relatively heavy.
SOLD BY OTHER SELLERS